Campuses of the Lomonosov Moscow State University
The Lomonosov Moscow State University has a complex of student dormitories with comfortable living conditions for students and visiting faculty.
The structure of MSU hostels includes seven independently functioning student dormitories with developed infrastructure:
- The student’s house (SH, The main building of the Lomonosov Moscow State University);
- Branch of the student’s house (DS);
- The student’s house on Lomonosovsky prospect(DSL);
- The student’s house on Vernadsky Avenue (DSV);
- The student’s house at Kravchenko (DSK);
- House of graduate students and trainee (DAS);
- The student’s house in Yasenevo (DSA).
The University constantly improves living conditions for students by intorducing the advanced communication technologies and by updating and replenishing the buildings.
The distribution of places in the dormitories is carried out by the Hostels Management with direct participation of the Deans of the Faculties.
The University seeks to provide a place in the hostel for all who need it.
The general management is provided by the Office of Hostels of the Lomonsov Moscow State University, which is headed by the Deputy Pro-Rector – Head of the Office of Hostels of Moscow State University, A. A. Vodolazsky.
Management of hostels is located directly in the Main building of MSU.
Hostels management contacts:
Address 117234, Moscow, Leninskie Gory, 1, Main building of Moscow State University, building “B”
Deputy. Vice-Rector – Head of the Department Andrey A. Vodolazsky
Phone 8 (495) 939-18-70